Thursday, May 12, 2011

Great Day For My Girls!

So yesterday was an awesome day! I'm up 14 ladies in the BJJ class. I've never been so lucky to have so many women to train with. We had 3 or 4 sign up in one night. It seems as if we have taken over the gym during the day. Cardio kickboxing, BJJ and Arnis. Loving the Arnis class! I need practice, but it seems to come easier each lesson I get. Last night we had some impromptu promotions in the co-ed BJJ class. One of my girls got a stripe, 3 fellas and I even got one.I was shocked, but stoked! The cauliflower ear is totally worth it!

Looking forward to a seminar on May 20th with Felipe Oliviera and May 21st with Scott Oates. These should be great seminars. Of course I'm really looking forward to Leticia Ribeiro on June 24th-26th.

I got a great shirt from 31Fifty!

No comments:

Post a Comment