Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hmm...

Today started off pretty good. A bit sore from yesterday's 6 hours of rolling. Met up with my usual ladies to train then off to Roanoke Rapids to pick up the hubby. Got home a lil late so I missed class at the karate place. Then my hubs says he got an email from them. Basically saying that it's bad business for us to teach at another school and train with them, etc etc..
To me that's pretty lame. Like saying we can't attend seminars at any other place or that if I have a BP gas card, I can't fill up at Exxon. Or that I can only buy one brand of gi, or that I have to only eat at the restaurant I work at. You get what I mean.. I pay him for a service whether I attend or not. I love this sport; I want to train all I can! I'm a volunteer at another local gym that he has a grudge with. What does that have to do with me and how was I supposed to know all his personal business? Is it really my problem that he has a personal issue with the other guy? There's no clause in my contract that says I can't train elsewhere or work for that matter. I trained with him 6 days a week and twice a week at the other place. He was getting 3 of us full time.Should I be upset or just say screw it? Do you think I'm in the wrong? How would you handle it? Be honest..I can take it. The rejection stings a tad, but maybe he is doing me a favor.

Guess I'm kinda shocked, but suspected an ill reaction. What ever happened to one love for the sport!?! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment